How strategic sessions work:
The proccess of strategizing consists of the following steps:
- Basic interview
- Composing the algorithms of work
- Deep interview with the company leaders
- Strategic session design
- Agreement on design and session scenario
- Strategic session
- Session follow up with the rithm of strategizing
- Supportive meetings.
1 step – Diagnostics:
- Our strategist conducts in-depth interviews with the leader and top managers, preparatory interviews with the main key players who will take part in the strategy session.
- Meeting with the customer, a detailed discussion of the ideal desired result.
- Relationship design.
2 step – Design of the session:
- The work of the methodologist based on the interview.
- Create objectives and goals for the first strategic session.
- Coordination and approval of the session design with the customer.
3 step – Development of the future strategic session:
- Preparation and filling of the session program together with the customer.
4 step – Conduction of the session:
- Holding the first big two-day session.
5 step – Debrief and mentorship:
- feedback and strategic recommendations based on the results of the session.
- creating and agreeing on the rhythm and themes of the next sessions, strategic circles
- a plan for creating an initiative stratum support team.
It can also include:
- working with a team;
- assistance in the formation;
- implementation of a strategy for working with clients;
- assistance with setting goals;
- debugging processes.